Chrcynno – Palace Stud is the world class Arabian stud placed on Mazovia in central Poland. It is 44 km from Warsaw, near the town of Nasielsk.
Chrcynno village is known as the place, where there is one of three pearls of neogothic secular architecture on Mazovia – the palace which was designed by the famous nineteenth century architect Henryk Marconi. It was built by Józef Koźmiński in 1845, and is surrounded with beautiful historical 5,5 ha park.
The palace was just a ruin for 55 years - it was destroyed seriously by Soviet Army after the end of the world war II in December 1945.
The great initiator and the hot propagator of renovation of the manor houses and the palaces as the idea of national heritage, professor Tadeusz S. Jaroszewski changed Chrcynno in his book “In the palaces and the manor houses of Mazovia” as “the picturesque ruins of neogothic palace” so demoted that “they called out feeling of the peculiar regret”.
The present owners Ewa and Krzysztof Poszepczyńscy have restored the palace in Chrcynno with pietism to its old-time splendour supporting by the original project of Henryk Marconi.
The Arabian Stud Farm was founded in the year 2000 on the area near the palace and then we began using the first stable. The second stable was built four years later and the third one in 2011. There are also the beautiful pastures for horses, the big indoor arena and the dressage arena on the property.
Chrcynno-Palace Stud breeds pure blood Arabian horses, focusing especially on show and sports purposes (dressage and Pleasure classes). Our breeding places emphasis on good character, as well as correct conformation and good movement of the horse.
Our horses belong to the very elite of this breed both in Poland and worldwide. This is confirmed by numerous successes, including nine prestigious WORLD TOP TEN titles claimed at the World Championships in Paris. In 2007 and 2008 the title of WORLD TOP TEN JUNIOR FEMALE was awarded to Psyche Victoria and in 2009, 2010 and 2011 to her younger sister - Psyche Kreuza. In 2012 the son of Psyche Victoria, Psyche Keret, was named WORLD TOP TEN YEARLING COLT. In the years that followed he repeated this accomplishment twice, becoming WORLD TOP TEN JUNIOR MALE in 2013 and WORLD TOP TEN JUNIOR MALE in 2014. In turn Echo Aurora won the title of WORLD TOP TEN JUNIOR FEMALE in 2013.
We have been numerously honoured with prestigious recognition by the Polish Arabian Horse Breeders Association:
- 2008 BREEDER OF THE YEAR in the SHOW category for outstanding achievements of the mare Psyche Victoria,
- 2009 & 2010 BREEDER OF THE YEAR in the SHOW category due to the very successful show career of Psyche Kreuza,
- an honourable mention in 2010 in the SHOW category for the achievements of the filly Chaos Persefona, who was named Gold Champion at the prestigious International A-Show in Denmark, among others,
- an honourable mention in the SPORT category for the results achieved in 2011 by Echo Apollo and Galahad,
- 2012 BREEDER OF THE YEAR in the SPORT category for results achieved at competitions by Galahad,
- an honourable mention in the SHOW category for the results achieved in 2012 by the stallion Psyche Keret,
- 2013 BREEDER OF THE YEAR in the SHOW HORSE category for the results achieved in 2013 by the mare Echo Aurora,
- 2013 BREEDER OF THE YEAR in the SPORT HORSE category for the results achieved in 2013 by the stallion Echo Apollo,
- 2nd Prize in the 2013 SPORT HORSE category for the results achieved in 2013 by Galahad,
- 3rd Prize in the 2013 SHOW HORSE category for the results achieved in 2013 by the stallion Psyche Keret,
- 2016 BREEDER OF THE YEAR in the category SHOWS for the results achieved in 2016 by the mare Psyche Victoria.
Horses bred at Chrcynno-Palace Stud contributed to our stud being acknowledged with the titles of BEST BREEDER TROPHY at the Breeders' Championship Europe Warsaw in 2012, as well as at the Breeders' Championship Europe Chantilly in 2013, which was a very huge accomplishment. The stud's manager, Alicja Poszepczyńska, together with horses from our stud won the BEST HANDLER trophy at the Breeders' Championship Europe Warsaw show in 2012.
One of the prestigious achievements of Chrcynno-Palace Stud in sports is the winning of the Classic European Championship Cup (All-Round) by the stallion Echo Apollo during the European Sport Championships in Denmark in 2013. This stallion was also the recipient of the prestigious WAHO Trophy in 2014. In turn his half-brother Echo Adonis won the silver medal in the Native Costume category during the European Sport Championships for Arabian Horses in 2014.
The Stud's commercial offer includes more than a dozen Arabian horses: stallions used in sports (dressage, Pleasure classes), mares and stallions with a show career, broodmares, as well as show, sport and breeding prospects.